TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

We are very lucky to have such a amazing financial genius's !!...

1. 1,948 Posts.
    We are very lucky to have such a amazing financial genius's !!

Mark the "spruiker" who didn't seem to know what was actually going on (he needed a briefing just before he started)
    Started with his verbal crap about what they had achieved & how they were just in this for shareholders, how sorry he is about the share price & shareholders. how successful the capital raising was at 11c (I don't think he was sorry for those mugs) Somebody said how could have been successful if we are at 7c ! He looked bewildered at that question.
    Mark explained that he had burnt out Patersons & was now on to Wilsons ( wonder if they will want to burn more of their clients).
    He is a very good talker, but has no idea about the company really. He said that the market was always against them with the capital raising (maybe if he put his hand in his pocket) Being a CEO/ Chairman is all about making the right decisions at the right time, not blaming every one else ! Isn't that what we paying the big money for ?
    Somebody question him about related party dealing (YBR) he stated they he only owed 19% of the company and so therefore he doesn't get anything out of these transaction .... Really ?? I would have thought that it would be 19%, but what would I know I'm not a wizard ! nor am I morally bankrupt
    They stated they couldn't work out why the share price was so low (the market has it wrong) (are they kidding)
    they have done everything they thought should be done re QVT restructured, refinanced, overhang etc but now they believe the market wants to see some profit (are they stupid) Just amazing they compared themselves to companies listed on the Nasdaq who were capitalised at $800m and don't make a profit yet ! the market must be wrong ! cause we don't make a profit and we are only $30m.
    He did mention that UPS is about 2 months away & for JW & KT not to come back without a deal. Don't hold your breath !
    JW got to tell us how we DOMINATE the market of lockers in the US (except we don't make a profit) We are Global leaders !! everyone wants our technology (somehow being the giant we are comes at a cost of not making a profit Ha ha).....are they for real ???
    KT mentioned that we could have been profitable a long time ago, but they decided that they should invest in the future ! to be ahead of the curve !! Can you believe how we would gone with the capital raisings if we had been profitable ???
    We have 25 IT staff in $ydney, wow what do they do ??

They are now fully focused on making a profit for share holders.... Now I might be not a genius ! but I would have thought that was what most business's would be trying to do from day one !!
    all the business I've been involved in are always trying to make a profit..... isn't that very basic !!!!
    How do you go from $8m turnover previous year to $15+m the next & you still can't make a profit ? obviously our overheads are to high or we are not charging enough !

I got the feeling they were learning on the job and we are the mugs paying for their crappy decisions time and time again.
    70c down to 6c..... that's what they have done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20229 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.