IBR iberian resources limited

i will and have already signed

1. 1,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    It is amazing how many short sighted, bordering on moro*nic, people there are out there. This is a great deal for all IBR holders. Dont sign at your own peril. I can now understand why the shareprice is going backwards and isnt on parity. There are no hurdles just moro*nic IBR holders who are neglecting the fact that this takeover will give them 5 to 10 times the value of there current holdings in a very short time. I dont particularly want to wait 3 years for a return on my investment and find my holding going backwards with dilution after dilution to fund this mining project. The combined entity will grow rapidly. TMR will grow on its own right. However if you really think your shares are going to be worth much more than they are trading at today as it gets closer to full on production then you are not aware of the huge infrastructure costs that need to be found from somewhere. Why not use the working capital of TMR and the combined entity to fund it without dilution. TMR is doing it that way anyway. IBR will definitely have to raise a truckload of money from this point forward should the deal fall through. AND THAT WILL DEVALUE YOUR HOLDING PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.