RHK 0.67% 74.0¢ red hawk mining limited

i will be voting 'yes', page-21

1. 5,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3218
    Well thks Tap41 for your kind comments, I have been investing in specks for over 10yrs most have made me alot of money, its a shame about FMS story but it's not the end of the world.. I think its time to move on from FMS now, try your luck with some of my other spec's such as EGO, MOZ, LEG AND EDE. Once again they are all risky but I do believe in them so good luck most are at a buy level now with 50-300% profit to come this year. I have made alot from these also, good luck. Also if you trade internationally try POL.L (POLO RESOURCES ON AIM LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE) this stock went up to 6 pence paid 3 and then 2 pence dividends over the last 12 mths so buy at the lows and max profits will come Mr Dattles (CEO) is a very good businessman, I like that his principle of being extremely cashed up and buys juniors with potential and gets himself on the boards and then has a major influence, which 9/10 works best for all. This is the best specky that pays dividends, and bloody big ones 40-60% dividends.
    I bought into ccd which changed to cdn at 9 pence sold at $1.80 AUS, very good profit with take over, just wished the FMS directors had his balls and confidence,, thats the difference between AUS directors (inexperienced greed mongerers)oppossed to someone who dictates the terms to aquire wealth hence looking after share holders..
    I would like all aussie speck stock players to follow and learn from a master so check Polo resources and educate yourselves from Mr S Dattles.. Follow his journey and you all can make alot of money.. Good luck....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.67%)
Mkt cap ! $147.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
74.0¢ 74.0¢ 74.0¢ $239 323

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 234 74.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.0¢ 551 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.