RHK 5.17% 82.5¢ red hawk mining limited

i will be voting 'yes', page-39

1. 2,144 Posts.
    patprice
    The board recommended the offer and they stay to keep their jobs. Why should they recommend 30 cents. The function of management is to manage and not give away the assets for peanuts.

Your comment, access to the market, I would think a hundred dollars a ton profit or possible 350 a cubic metre says it all. Vale has no trouble selling their ore and their ships take 35 days longer to deliver their cargo. To overcome that Vale is building 400 thou ton ships and some are breaking up because of their size.

Have you worked your life as an employee following other peoples orders.

We are sitting on one of the brightest possibilities you will ever see and you want to sell it just because someone fronted up with an offer when the company has possibly counted only 40% of what is in the ground

People who held FMG for around somewhere like ten to fifteen years paid for their housed (good ones) with ten grand of FMG shares. That's what we are sitting on get to understand it. You have no idea of the background of what might have happened with the directors, none at all. Have you read what is written on Google. Read it slowly and let it sink in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.5¢
Change
-0.045(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $164.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.5¢ 86.5¢ 82.5¢ $1.115K 1.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 35 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.04pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.