A2M 2.54% $6.85 the a2 milk company limited

I will buy some more tomorrow, page-217

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2997
    Anyone who bought in today above $2, I feel your pain because my husband and I were in that position in December with this stock. All we could do was sit and wait. I do believe the share price will eventually increase if you can afford to hold. A2 protein is no fad -- I've known about it for years (Goat's milk has long been recommended for autistic children). Everything I learned came from the US. They are far better informed than we are in Australia about nutrition and that's why I'm sure this company will do very well there. I do feel it's got a long way to go yet.

In the time being, I suggest you do some research to reassure yourself. The people in Woolies, Coles, CW are lovely and will give you an idea of which shelf they have to keep restocking, how popular the products are, whether there are issues with supply. Go over the A2M reports. Check out the macro and the micro. Make a decision.

I'll be looking to buy back in because I have absolute belief in this company and its products.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.