GPT 0.25% $4.00 gpt group

M12 I also agree that 1.97 was not going to hold as I was still...

1. 292 Posts.
    M12 I also agree that 1.97 was not going to hold as I was still amazed how a +200 in the DJIA last night end up giving it all back by days end. I’m not really worried about GPT as I’m holding medium-long term and certain fluctuations is understandable given the current volatility of all major markets.

IMO commodities will continue to get smash, and eventually we will see a mass exodus in miners and with their capital reinvest in the property and financial sector. Rate cuts will continue, Goldman Sachs and most analysts are predicting IR will fall to 6% by end of FY09. GPT has a dividend yield of 11% and combine this will capital appreciation I would assume GPT is a relatively risk-adverse investment with strong growth potential.

Huntley revised MGR today to accumulate up to $2.80 and reduce at $4.10, given that GPT is quiet similar to MGR we should see a similar re-rating. Honestly I don’t trust Huntley anymore, but my instinct tells me that GPT will come up with the goods. Plenty of news to come this month e.g. DRP pricing, expression of interest in their hotel portfolio and in October month with a possible IR cut and expression of interest of their resort portfolio. Out of the G7 the OECD expects US to be the best performer.

GL all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.00
Change
-0.010(0.25%)
Mkt cap ! $7.662B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.09 $4.11 $4.00 $33.85M 8.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 342542 $3.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.01 47783 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.