GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

i will give you the best investment idea ever, page-14

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    hi skip. nikkie topped 40,000 lol. back then, the jap banks alone, were worth more than all the worlds stock mkts together. incl wall st. scary stuff that was. but jap paid for it.

back then all the jap oldies stopped spending. for yrs they have stopped. deflation really is when people stop spending causing prices to fall to attract buyers. opp for inflation. just the basic theory.

what we have now tho, is unlimited cash being supplied around the world to mkt and not just usa, which can only feed thro to spending it again. that's part of the idea from gvts. to keep us all buying from each other and to keep the economies stimulated. first the gvts want confidence back into the banking system. if bush and others pull this money out at the end of their general three yr plan then they can only do so if the mkts are strong enough. and that means inflationary strong enough, in my book.

my prev post skip outlines a bit of my plan for gold. i'll shout what i do.

fwiw the chinese foreign reserves are 2/3 of what the ecb put into the mkts in days beg of this week. more frightening stuff.

be good,

comrade 40.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.