I will not back down - Pauline Hanson

1. 9,046 Posts.
    I will not back down - Pauline Hanson

Nor should she...although autistic students are actually the tip of the iceberg for war weary teachers trying to educate a classroom engineered against them. Of more concern is the cr@p parenting which is across the country - but more so, of course, in public schools. While some determined and dedicated students - perhaps the majority from 3rd world countries.....prosper in this environment (which is indicative of what they will do in university and beyond) - in spite of what is obvious. The obvious is parents who should have never been parents. Australians who should have never given birth - but by the many thousands are doing it again...and again. Single mothers way out of their depth....Fathers who aren't...It just gets worse...Last I heard - just a few days ago - we were 39 out of 41 of 'civilised' countries....Pretty sure it was a UN survey..Mexico was in the top ten...Disgraceful...White trash of Asia is maybe a decade away given that reality. But my gut tells me we have reached that distinction....But still we continue the spiral down the gurglar...We really, desperately, need to sterilise the dumb ones...of both sexes...as a national emergency. Otherwise we end up with even more of them - on Centrelink - and sending their dysfunctional kids to dysfunctional schools, driven by lame governments who themselves have no link with reality...beyond vehicle leases and generous travel....The only thing stopping me from living in Japan is the length of a reasonable visa..although Hawaii is viable.....Our clowns are so stupid, the circus packed up - and left them decades ago....We do have the honour of the dumbest and most deceitful politicians in the western world. Bare none....

Maybe One Nation next time....the very last chance for Australia....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.