MFS mfs limited

i will put my reputation on the line

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Big call from me...but I think MFS is getting ready to put all the negativity to shame.

It wont be fast but I think MFS is going to come out with guns balzing...a plan that will work and will slowly SLOWLY earn the reputation back.

And I seriuously mean slowly. I think they will give an update by this friday COB.

And I think for sure by next friday COB..they will be trading.

I reckon they will open around 60 cents...down heaps.

I hope they will too...as I will buy some more...hopefully at 40 or 50 cents.

But I will hold and average down to 60 or 70 cents...then hold for a good few months and watch it spike.

thats my call.....I stand to be shot downand happy to be culled in the hotcopper realm...however we all have the same info.....and I think a lot including the media are reading too much between the lines.

Then again....I could be wrong and have to right off a solid 20% of my portfolio. Happy to do so..but something on the MFS situation does not add up. Media beat up..company quiet...maybe MFS are in on the media beat up. Who knows....but Peacok is on the board...is their some Political motivation for the hammering?

Who knows and who cares..but after a slaughter on open...I think they will being a good march upwards over $1 then a quick rise to $2.

With further repoire building....maybe MFS can get back to $3-$4.....give them 6 months to a year.

they will get there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.