MFS mfs limited

Dudes, reality seems to have departed from many of you. I also...

1. 2,677 Posts.
    Dudes, reality seems to have departed from many of you. I also thought the same way about stocks that I 'wanted' to go up. A real ego thing. However, learnt the hard way to separate emotion from fact. What I look for in companies is their business models. sometimes we are duped by management who while having a great business model have no idea on how to deliver.

Remember MFS does not produce anything, rather its wealth was created by acquisitions and the use of cheap funding to create the illusion of profits. MFS was a house of cards, like several other companies in similar situations, waiting for some event to topple it. Remember what you paid for an asset is not necessarily what it is worth now and that is the demise of MFS.

As to averaging down, dudes this is very dangerous on a stock which the market is not very happy. As many said to me the market is always right. While you have the fortitude to stand against the flow, remember that the flow may not reverse.

Dudes, the margin issue is not the issue. It growth and continued operation was based on cheap finance, and that is no longer available.

I hope you guys are right and good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.