CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

i will rub it in once more , page-9

1. 2,531 Posts.
    I post only what I see occuring, even you have to admit the disgraceful behaviour of a major holder who manipulated this upwards while exiting, really put the nail in the coffin with the 10 million bs bid, that was the end of this companys credibility,it dropped like a stone right there and then when he or his mates made a hasty exit as they knew their game was up, and since then this stock has been propped up--theyr'e not so brave presently--just a few token buys over market here and there, as far as timelines go--the best case, if at all, is at least ten years away from any revenue--Pakistan along with the vended in so called assets are nothing more than a farce , so is the $4.5 million wage package--this won't see next year, I am a realist, not a ramper, and do not have any interest anymore--I got out long ago--you remember the top three lines of bids getting hit around 8.7c??--that was me getting rid of my remaining stock--remember it?--some 600k--I offloaded my main holdings right after I saw the only major doing so too--he beat me to it, but not by much.
    End of story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.