AIZ 0.00% 48.0¢ air new zealand limited

My posts were consistent. Wait until it gets to $0.50 and re...

1. 2,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    My posts were consistent. Wait until it gets to $0.50 and re assess before making a buy decision.

It does indeed appear the $0.50 was the mark of the bottom.

Is it onwards and upwards from here. I certainly wouldn't be betting the house on it.

I have just had the pleasure of flying Air NZ. Flight from USA was not full which was great as I got to spread out. Movie selection was pretty dire - even had "love actually" on the play list. Gee. How old was that one. Wine choice was pretty average. And they even have the good old Crackers and Cheese in plastic wrap.

Processing queues were very long.

And had to wear those disgusting covid masks the whole flight that was rigorously enforced by some aged and grumpy Attendant.. As well as suffering their "tiaki and guardians" woke safety video. Really - all I want to know is where the exit doors are in the highly unlikely event I survive a crash into the pacific. And no internet on the flight - It was like going back in time.

And look - it can't even afford to pay its staff. They are asking people to volunteer! (While the execs get to enjoy the big bucks as they design their swanky new offices)

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/industries/129269581/air-nz-asks-staff-to-volunteer-in-their-own-time-at-airports-to-help-with-shortages

At least I have now used my flights and will get more choice next time I fly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.616B
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 49.0¢ 48.0¢ $402.9K 836.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 490739 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 102406 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.