AUZ 14.3% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

A few months ago I mentioned a stock I had an interest in to a...

1. 15,471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1418
    A few months ago I mentioned a stock I had an interest in to a friend of my daughters. AUZ. Of course you say.

In fact I told everyone I knew to buy at 1,5c. Some were sceptical saying when it reached 4c, "have I missed the boat?'.

Well as time passed my daughters's friend bought AUZ and said he would ride it till next June, the time I mentioned fireworks would really happen. Sure, I got out of the block first and said 25 by 25, but in he back of my mind, the DFS was what AUZ was is about. You know it, I know it.

So my friend bought in and I wished him luck. This morning his daughter, my daughter's best friend found his wife, her daughter dead in her bed. 8.34am was the time.

46 years old and the autopsy is to follow.
    What this has to do with AUZ is your question?

Absolutely nothing .......but it paints a picture about all the crap I have read in here about people trying to make a small dollar in the trade. The whingeing and the bitching means %^$ all in the big scheme of things.

I am really so upset that I hope , simply, that AUZ can make a difference later on in their lives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $31.21K 3.913M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 27233748 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3558654 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.