SMN 0.00% 38.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

@SkyDi, @pinch2020 and yourself have always been posters that my...

1. 723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    @SkyDi, @pinch2020 and yourself have always been posters that my own views have aligned with in the last few years.
    I am, this evening, again in agreement.

I always try my level best to maintain a balanced, common sensible viewpoint that is rooted in fact, research and being able to consider each sides view point. A “ grey” position if you will.

I have to be honest to all here on HC. I have already flagged my honesty in previous posts by stating I will await my vote until the very last minute. Time is now up.

The only thing, and I mean THE only reason, I have voted the way I have this evening is because of the “politely, f*ck off” email. That’s the one I’ve never been able to get past.

You may disagree with a stakeholders decision, you may object to the vision or governance of others…..but you should ALWAYS rise above and stay the course of professional and upholding your beliefs or opinions in a civil, dignified manner. BM did no such thing. That, imho, is a character position I could never agree with. I want and plead for board stability. However, you accept that behavior and you accept a far lower standard for your investment that is personally acceptable to me.

There must be some change, but not wholesale. SMN is a company I wish to be proud of, one that assists to make civil aviation safer….not make a bunch of insufferable, unprofessional bully’s feel like it’s ok to be able to say such things privately, via email, to the organizations largest shareholder.

I realise I’m venting, and I’m beyond frustrated, but thought I must at least be honest and stand for something that I value.

My best wishes to all holders. Such a difficult few weeks that is, hopefully, about to settle into a far more professional, visionary and well run, especially governance wise, company that we all share an investment in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.