I wish Daniel Andrews well

1. 46,267 Posts.
    Whatever one's political views I'll say the following;

1. Daniel Andrews is a human being who is recovering from an injury. Any injury especially a spinal one can be serious. The fact he's recovering is a good thing and I'd say the same about anyone.
    2. His electorate need a member to represent them so they will be better off with him back at work.
    3. The state needs him back in charge to do the job his caucus elected him to do. That's how our system works like it or not. He needs to be back at work so the voters of Victoria can assess how he performs.
    4. The Victorian opposition should steer away from grubby personal attacks on someone recovering from an injury, and concentrate on some of the many failings of his government and offer the people a viable alternative.

Otherwise they'll be wiped out like the rabble in WA was. They now have president for life McGowan who is premier, Treasurer and who knows what else, with none to hold him or his government accountable for anything.

5. Andrews has received medical care and he's also been getting paid a huge sum of money whilst recovering. That's something nearly no one else would get if they were in similar circumstances. I sincerely hope he appreciates what's he's got.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.