GRR 1.75% 29.0¢ grange resources limited.

while this is little consolation, what forced my hand with GRR...

1. 1,937 Posts.
    while this is little consolation, what forced my hand with GRR early on is the realistic and completely non technical adjustments to the historical trading data.

Look at your favourite trading software and at the historical prices of GRR. You'll now see a low point of 20 cents. Until very recently, GRR has never been below 30 cents.

Now by the stroke of a pen, charting software for those who use TA shows an entry at 20 cents. It is therefore realistic to adjust a short term performance (using TA) in the range of 50 cents from this low point.

Not good news for long term holders, but this was always going to happen and their is no fundamental basis for it at all. It is slight of hand with data on very large issues at very low prices. You can argue with your own demons as to whether or not management hve done the right thing by you.

Refer my post 'bizarre' # 4393374
    http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_threadview.asp?fid=1&tid=963537&msgno=4393374#4393374

Now the earnings needs to improve dramatically to overcome the large dilution of have 950M shares on issue. Hopefully the new owners don't have an ulterior motives to throttle back imcome, and infact throttle it up. Reduced production figures from the last quarterly is not helping people assess future earnings favorably and 20 cents is almost certain in the short term. Fundamentally, the large share dilution would easily be the cause of this aginst reducing income.

I know this is little consolation ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $335.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.0¢ 29.0¢ $329.6K 1.125M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 73539 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 59700 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.