ALK 0.00% 47.0¢ alkane resources limited

Well you certainly wouldn't get my vote. As previous posters...

1. 1,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    Well you certainly wouldn't get my vote. As previous posters have noted, this company is not a gold miner, they are a multi metals miner. The gold mine is simply a means to an end in order to help get the primary project, the project that will see DECADES of highly profitable returns for investors in ALK provided they can get the project off the ground. This project is a company maker. And if successful would see decades of what should be very nice dividends flow into investors pockets.
    THAT is why I am here. If you want a gold pure play then why don't you go invest in one of the fantastic companies you mentioned whose share price is being appreciated by the masses. This is still a high risk stock and will continue to be so until off take agreements and funding have been obtained. And maybe even beyond that, considering how often costs blow out during construction on the scale we require. To my mind, those risks are justified by the potential massive reward that successfully building this project will provide. I have a lot of faith in management getting the job done, as I like their approach to running this great business. I fully endorse using every spare cent to progressing the DZP as getting progress ticking over will make securing off takes and funding that much easier when the time comes.
    I am also a fan of the way this CR was performed, giving existing shareholders the opportunity to maintain their percentage of the company is the fairest way they could have achieved their goals IMO. For those that can't afford to top up that is unfortunate and I sympathize with you. I will be taking up my full allotment, and look forward to big things with this company. The next couple of years will be a roller coaster ride for all involved, however I believe we will come out the other side with a world class asset worth billions, and a share price and market cap to match.

All IMO, DYOR. And good luck to all who have the fortitude to invest in a company that needs a lot of foresight to see the potential. Sorry if any of that didn't make sense or has already been stated in this thread however it is 4am and I can't sleep so please forgive me!
    Last edited by lockstock79: 04/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.