SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

I wish, page-48

1. 561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 230
    We're prepared to hold this stock until 2020 for the earliest and potentially longer pending an announcement for an additional 800 strong sat fleet. By your standards of judgement it seems that if something is profitable, it would have been done already, yet every year new and innovative technology is enetering the market targeting different client bases, making many individuals big coins. Telco companies are struggling to cater for the demands they currently have from their client base, why would they attempt to expand if they can't even fully satisfy their own market? SAS has new innovative tech that has been proven making this stock highly derisked. Yes, I'm sure investors could take their coin elsewhere during this quiet spell, potentially missing out on a decent pip from a funding announce, but other stocks are an equal gamble with potential for crashing.

I'm personally satisfied with management and their consistent trend of doing exactly what they've said. If that trend continues we'll be swimming in revenue. You slander SAS investors for being here because they can be elsewhere making quicker coin which shows how narrow your judgements is. Not everyone has the leasure or desire to research stocks down to the bone before choosing quick spiking ones. Some might prefer to hold one for the long term that, I repeat, is highly derisked.

You can't judge the smartness of an investor without context but you can judge an individual on their smartness by their lack of applying context. Seems like you belong elsewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.