MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Hi Miltiadis & Vistica,I don't want to be in a position of...

1. 5,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20064
    Hi Miltiadis & Vistica,

I don't want to be in a position of rumping up any stock including the one i have heavly invested. So I always say "DYOR" as the other serious investors here. We need to talk about the facts and documents released by 3rd parties and MEO's statements. This is Gas & Oil business, carries high risk and high reward. You can see from the below calcualtions that we can make easly 10 fold gain (from 36c sp today to $3.60 sp) if 12tcf gas is found. this is documented.

Regarding to the valuation of MEO Artemis asset; first of all there is no gas assets in hand but it is planned to be discovered by drilling. MEO has made a lot of research like 3D seismic scans and study on neighbouring gas prospects. (MEO spent $8m and have a very detailed 3D seismic map archive now). They are all released on MEO's

The detail of valuation of Artemis can be found on MEO's ann. on 27/11/2009. Source: Clarification to 2nd September 2009 Good Oil Presentation
    http://www.meoaustralia.com.au/icms_docs/59925_Clarification_to_2nd_September_2009_Good_Oil_Presentation.pdf

It was giving as below:
    $3.65 Unrisked value per share
    $1.17 Risked value per share

This is for 12tcf gas in place and 20% share of MEO on Artemis prospect after leaving 50% to farmin partner. And I beleive this is a fair valuation.

Other realistic valuations and asset details of MEO can be found in IAM's posts below (fellow poster) in detail. I recommend you to read those post if you are new to the stock and quickly need more detailed info.
    Post #: 5021085
    Post #: 4917268

But I recommend you not to get yourself in this high risk/high reward stock without enough research. Otherwise you may get disappointed and panicked quickly by the punters and manipulators, then you may sell your stock in the wrong time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.