re: i wonder what tribe this billy was from? "It is one thing to...

1. 1,799 Posts.
    re: i wonder what tribe this billy was from?
    "It is one thing to imagine and another thing to practically apply." says billybongo. But imagination if it means anything also means you have the spirit to apply in a practical sense and this should be evident. But all we only see an economic problem being contracted and scripted in economic processes.

The point I'm making about our grovelling pm is that he has no capacity to imagine ...... all he knows is how to suck up to the rich and powerful and bash down on the rest. This is his philosophy of life and for most of his party it is such. They just see Aboriginal communities as an economic liability without any need to understand from an historical, spiritual or culural basis.

We just see a dispirited people because their life is just expressed in dollar amounts and a government that doesn’t yet understand why this will always fail. Even with pegged outcomes, mutual obligation can only represent a small part of the process. A carrot and stick pavlovian approach can do well to train a dog and probably as well in the private education system with all those stooopid parents seeking a trophy education for their sprogs. But with an ancient peoples with a varied and rich culture ....... no way.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.