RNO 0.00% 4.0¢ rhinomed limited

JasonI stuffed up big time with Consegna and other stocks as...

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Jason

I stuffed up big time with Consegna and other stocks as well. Unfortunately I believed the previous CEO and what his announcements advocated.

It was too late to press the eject button once I discovered his company..... no I cannot say without getting into trouble. So here I am hanging on and hoping for a miracle. Even though I read that the most recent announcements were all a rehash of previous management's PR hype I thought for a while that suckers may have pushed the sp higher in order to allow my exit.

I tried both samples of the Breathe Assist product ( including Turbine) and found it lacking in any substance from my experience. Found it amusing that so many shareholders talked up its virtue but no doubt with motive in hand.

As for products for sleep, snoring etc..... I use a CPAP machine. Cannot go past this expensive product. RNO can only replicate it but the cost of manufacturing, marketing and finding distributors in my opinion is prohibitive.

Anyway all I can do is express opinions contrary to bullish stance shareholders some of whom have disappeared since the placement was made and sp collapse. Their objective to promote at all costs achieved? Funny that they have not seen any riders wearing the big T while walking the strips.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.