EVZ 0.00% 15.5¢ evz limited

Still watching PHK.I'm comfortable picking up more EVZ at 55c -...

1. 2,753 Posts.
    Still watching PHK.

I'm comfortable picking up more EVZ at 55c - missed Lindo's low - got up too late today!

Summary of the BRR broadcast, which continued the positive tone and reiterated some of the points of Gordon's previous broadcast.

NEA acquisition allows penetration to Canberra, Sydney and Brisbane from Young. It's an old business, established in 1890, which acquisition fits EVZ criteria - supplying structural steel which all other EVZ businesses require.

In the past NEA has been a much bigger company, and with proper sourcing by EVZ, it is planned to grow it back to its former glory in the next couple of years. It has a competent general manager who is staying on.

Generally, EVZ is well on track to achieve over $100m turnover by the end of the 2007 calendar year.

The NEA acquisition will push turnover to $75m.

The EVZ group now has 375 employees, all highly skilled tradesman.

Current roadmap:

(a) to bed down NEA acquisition - this is under control, formalities completed 1st June.

(b) to achieve $100m turnover before this year's end from 2 areas - acquisition of more well established profitable businesses; and an emphasis on organic growth synergies and group savings from group buying, synergies with contacts and sharing of clients.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 15.0¢ $105.7K 650.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.18pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.