AAR 8.70% 10.5¢ astral resources nl

i wonder, page-3

1. 3,815 Posts.
    Given it's been pretty well established over the past couple of years that I have got no idea about the stockmarket, if I was you gazza, I'd start to worry - I say that because I'm beginning to get a little more confident!

Yesterday, out of nowhere, we have a single million share buyer for a single million share seller and today we get almost the same thing.

Have a gut feeling the buyer and the seller are one in the same. Find it hard to believe both buyer and seller of these amounts fluked lobbing at the same time. And even if the buyer and seller aren't the same person, that's OK because the seller couldn't sell if there wasn't someone with cash lurking to instantly snap them up.

Still don't have enough knowledge of the market to precisely know why this occurs, but maybe I'm so far from the mark it's not funny. Time will no doubt tell.

I've always known the folk at AAR are slow and below-average in the marketing side of the operation, but I've never found them to be untrustworthy.

And with what they have put out to market over the past couple of months, whilst nothing has been set in concrete, I have to believe that we still have good news ahead.

If I'm right, we could probably debate the strange way they have gone about things, but at the end of the day, all of us longs will be rewarded. And if I'm wrong, well it's only money :)

Regards
    Reichman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $98.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $132.7K 1.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 402668 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 410000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.