TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

I Wonder

1. 7,432 Posts.
    I wonder where the technical staff/supervisors to train the Mozzie locals in expanded and spherical graphite manufacture will come from/ The straight Graphite Plant Operation for that matter.
    There's the Chinese, of course, both from YXGC and the already in Mozambique workers  on other projects in Gas,Coal etc. Apparently there are quite a number of Chinese "Guest Workers"  living in their own "towns" in East Africa so they may provide a 'pool'.
    Then there's Brazillians who speak Portugese too like the locals. I think Brazil's Graphite Industry does expanded graphite, too so they may be a source of training expertise.
    I wonder how long the training would be ? 2/3 years? Wonder how difficult running these plants is ? Uni Engineering Qualification or a Tech Colledge job?

@Tylemahos did some gero on the Health and Safety aspects of a Expanded Plant. Apparently they're not a dangerous workplace.
    that's why the workers in the photos didn't need hard hats if you remember the minsers 'raid'
    Anyhow @Tylemahos Spherical Plant as more complicated and/or hazardous work place?

Maybe BB in his BRR interview today will put more gist into it. Stop my wondering.

yeah I wonder how many times you been had
    and I wonder how many plans have gone bad

I wonder, i wonder Wonder I do

Rodriquez Cold  Facts and Searching for Sugar, maaaan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 160000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.