SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Cowboy stop beating the dead donkey JT is not going to step down...

1. 3,608 Posts.
    Cowboy stop beating the dead donkey JT is not going to step down he is on the edge of success and he has too big a stake to be forced out. I am not a fan but it would be like trying to change a jockey in the middle of a race when your horse is winning Cowboy.

Where it comes to directors taking less or no pay we have talked about this before and we both said it would be a good idea if they did this till the finance came in.

I thought this would not happen even though it made sense to my eye (take less money now avoid a placement less dilution everyone makes more money in the long term).By all your silly god comments however you do a disservice to yourself and others.

Assuming you have your facts right this looks like what has happened with a sweetener of options instead. Must admit i am intrigued did you mention the idea to your contact in the IFC and then they lent on JT.

If you did i would like to say thank you by helping Gippsland avoid another placement you have probably saved Gip shareholders some money. But please stop all your silly god comments you do a disservice to yourself and others by them.

As for not telling the shareholders he probably did not want to panic anyone and i would guess he was caught out by your "inside knowledge" which i assume you are getting from your friend in the IFC.

Must admit the tin news today is good but yours is better none or less wages means we will not have the whole finance issue dragged out and news could come earlier than expected. The fact that Gippsalnd are running short of money is not news why else would they go for a placement.

Talking of old news the update from 20/11/08 shows how Gippsland are going to refill the piggy bank "This updated figure includes contingency and pre-production costs, owner's costs and all Project finance costs during construction. Importantly however, it also now includes provision for the installation of additional plant and equipment associated with the significant increase of tantalum product grades from 20% to 55% Ta2O5" Ca ching in other words fits in with today's announcement with extra money being available after finance for side projects.

As for today the significance is not just the extra money it is the fact JT is so confident of the project going ahead he is looking at ways to squeeze more money out of the project and the capex. The market may not understand that yet but i do.

The fact that extra money will be spent out of the Capex even though it is "minimal" shows Gippsland has some wiggle room after the finance kicks in. Also the millions though small change to the money Gip will be making out of the tantalum and the main amount of tin helps. So basically will have money to set up, a full piggy bank and pocket money. So i will not being taking part in any whip round for JT he will have enough money already.

As for your motivation Cowboy not sure where you are coming from but will give you the benefit of the doubt especially as you could have discovered some good news and maybe even saved us all some money. Do not mind you calling a spade a spade but do not dig a hole for yourself.

Robert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2716957 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 128596 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.