CTO 0.00% 0.4¢ citigold corporation limited

Find8,Give us a break.You don't really believe that rubbish do...

1. 8,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1029
    Find8,
    Give us a break.
    You don't really believe that rubbish do you?
    The days when you could take such a strategy are long gone.
    When all else is gone try to claim the moral high ground.
    If you think that the market is not the most ruthless place on earth then you are a babe in the woods waiting to be eaten.
    Two stocks that I hold, one long term and one I have just bought, are constantly under BOT traders trying to manipulate the prices with constant computer trading of 1 or 2 shares at a time, sometimes more than 50 times a day.
    I hold many stocks that I have held for many years that I do not sell, but they haven't thrown up warning signs that scream caution. If they did they would be gone.
    I have been caught too many times over the last 6/7 years that I have been a gold bug. It is an industry that is filled with dreamers both as operators of mines and as shareholders, and I include myself in that category.
    I do not think for one minute that CTO is run by dreamers, on the contary, but it is such a difficult industry with even the worlds biggest governments doing their considerable utmost to bring it down. The very best management get into serious trouble in this game, through little fault of their own.
    If you have ever bought when the price has dropped to what you feel is a bargain, then you are doing the same thing as me.
    I am not conceited enough to think that my rantings on a site such as this are enough to influence the share price of a company with 800,000 shares on issue, ( or however many )but I have the right to urge caution to others if I see fit.
    With a bit of luck this weakness in the gold price will soon be over and all boats will start to float again.
    Until then I will continue to watch the short term moving averages for any change in their current downward trend.
    Nothing makes me happier than to see good Aussie companies do well.

Nothing personal Find8

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.