IBR iberian resources limited

Investershare , you haven't been caught out again have you...

1. 360 Posts.
    Investershare , you haven't been caught out again have you .....naughty.
    A bit like Tophat , a johny come lately who thinks he's an expert on IBR , or would it be the present increasing gold production , the 11m$ coh and Matt Woods declared estimate of 6 million oz of gold in the Lichkvaz mountain which he thinks might give TMR the leg up it needs .
    Hold the line fellows until a reasonable offer is put on the table for IBR's extensive gold resources ......gold resources that will be worth twice the present price and more in the future , which can't be said for copper prices going foreword , at their unsustainable record prices.
    As I've said before neither company's tenament holdings have really changed since the IBR sp was 80 cents and TMR [ formaly SMO ] was 8 cents , that fellows happens to be 10:1 , vastly different to the paultry 4:1 now on offer.
    There would appear to be a good number of long term investers in IBR who had firmly believed management was capable of delivering 250,000oz p.a. of gold in 2-3 years and now feel gutted these same directers have under sold this company's true value .......a situation compounded further by directers unwillingness to return phone calls and address shareholder concerns .
    I would suggest shareholders hold the line until they receive due respect and fair value , anything less could appear to be riding rough shot over our interests ......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.