IBR iberian resources limited

Totally agree wayword our only problem here is fair value for...

1. 167 Posts.
    Totally agree wayword our only problem here is fair value for ibr.As a shareholder i fully support you and will hold the line.I also ask others to analyse what is happening here and ask themselves if 4 for 1 is fair considering the resource held in armenia and portugal.Consider this ; we have 11m on hand, high grade low level and therefore low cost gold and lots of it,new production plant arriving any day,"no further funding envisaged" as gold production will meet any future expenses.Why would'nt tmr want us.The thing is we dont want or need them to go foreward.Sure the sp is flat atm but it is in a cycle which it has been in 3 times before peaking at near 90 c each time.Lets give it a go on our own and keep management to their promise by bringing ibr into full production.This resource is too unique to give away and if we are to join tmr then they need to put a better offer on the table.If a better offer is not forthcoming then things will get interesting as this is not going to be as smooth as some may think.Quarterly due any day,maybe some more news there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.