IBR iberian resources limited

Thats a fair call disciples ....I can remember when SMO [ former...

1. 360 Posts.
    Thats a fair call disciples ....I can remember when SMO [ former TMR ] was struggling at 8 cents and IBR was 80 cents , I owned both [ now thats 10 :1 ] , now ibr is struggling with not meeting management expectations ....low and behold TMR spikes to 26 cents and we've told then that suddenly values IBR at $1.04 at the 'briiiant' offer of 4 : 1 and their latest spiel continues to run that BS line .
    Maybe some of us can see the envisaged 150,000 oz per annum gold production and possible 5-6 million oz of gold in that mountain in Armenia is worth a lot more than the 4:1 offer on the table unless we've all been told a load of BS .
    As for the wisdom of Hindsight , we are not talking about the advantages of combining the two companies but rather a fair value for IBR resources and the present attempted theft of that value..... gold is where the huge appreciation will be in the future ; if you doubt that just look at the major world gold producers unloading their hedge books .....even LHG's huge fund raising this last week thru JBWere to wind back their hedge book .....the bells are ringing for a major appreciation in the gold price whilst the us$ will remain under continuing downward pressure and with due regard to TMR increased copper production will soon take the shine off the record copper prices .
    I bought IBR as a pure gold play and since gold is where its going to happen I'm not interested in this paultry offer of 4:1 . I would have prefered to discuss this with management , but I'm not getting returned calls either .
    This whole deal is under priced for IBR shareholders and until it is resolved both companies will be bogged down and as a consequence both companies remain at a very real risk of a take-over . Would suggest management gets real and consults the shareholders , after all they might just own the company . Cheers to all the shareholders who backed this management team who told us they could deliver and have put their hard earned into this company. Would suggest you hold the line , cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.