FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

I-Word or Disney World

1. 1,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1072
    No news is bad news, shareholders need to be updated. There is no confidential news as the Company is suspended. The Directors need to be more accountable and accessible, maybe they have walked the plank!!!

Sounds like from previous posts the powers to be in this case - “The Auditors”, may have read our previous posts and agree with them and have requested that funds need to be secured in a trust account before they can make a decision if the Company is a going concern or 3B not.

I sincerely hoped proposed funds from the I-World agreement would or in part have been placed in a trust account by now and as time races along this is highly unlikely and it now looks like the 3B business model was the only one in play from day one.

I am waiting with trepidation the announcement “The 3B mine has been depleted and will now be put on care and maintenance, for now”. Everything else has been word speak to date.

She’ll be right mate. It’s always tomorrow or next week, I have a feeling it will be never!

No Xmas presents this year or cards for that matter.

DYOR, please

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.