WOR 0.20% $14.90 worley limited

I would be exiting now, page-62

1. DSD
    15,757 Posts.
    shikobaby writes: "Overall, no positive FCF for shareholders. And at the end of the day, shareholders only get what's left over. Doesn't matter if operating and investing CF covers dividends. Overall it doesn't. So it's basically a ponzi scheme. Make current shareholders happy via dividends, they sell out to new generation of holders, WOR borrows more money to pay out dividends, repeat and rinse—eventually, though, investors will stop giving them money, so they'll have to borrow even MORE (which seems to be the trend). Never has a legitimate dividend been paid out, where overall CF made covers all costs. Why isn't WOR being punished for this?"

DSD: Finally someone who also sees WOR for the house of cards it is. Well over 90% of mkt cap is goodwill. Firm has huge and rising debt problem along with an increase in interest rate as its creditors get nervous. WOR entirely dependent on a massive increase in hydrocarbon/chemical capex and soon. 4.7B backlog spread across 3 yrs and WOR needs 4-4.5B annual revenue just to tread water. I wonder why M.East firm changed their minds from full TO to a 13% stake? I suspect they want a seat on WOR's board and exposure to its expertise in hydrocarbon engineering.
    Last edited by DSD: 01/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.90
Change
-0.030(0.20%)
Mkt cap ! $7.860B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.05 $15.10 $14.89 $21.68M 1.449M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 900 $14.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.97 1533 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.