POS 33.3% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

i would take note.., page-6

1. 5,609 Posts.
    The options are not an issue for several years and they vest at 40c. This basically means that the options will bring in another $45m. This also means that Twiggy has to stump up the money at the time if the charity is short of money. If the charity gets the options paid up, Twiggy will virtually control the paper anyway and any sales wont be just dumped on the market but rather placed in crossings imo. He is not known for splattering paper all over the place. There is a chance they paid up early if things gain momentum with deals and the market improves, but time will tell on that front.
    I like the way that POS has deep contacts into China via Twiggy. This maybe useful with off takes and equity when they get critical mass down the track. He is the master of off takes and deals. Be aware, these guys don't sleep a lot waiting and hoping, they tend to get things done when the time and opportunity is right. I see POS as a recovery story as sentiment returns to normal. No one knows when this stuff will come just yet, but it will come imo/please dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $9.456K 2.663M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
83 50307585 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7456574 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.