AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

Priest,Just questioning you vigour in seeing ZFX as the terrible...

1. 236 Posts.
    Priest,

Just questioning you vigour in seeing ZFX as the terrible ogre coming to eat AGM and then P.ss of jinchuan?
    ARE jinchuan mad about ZFX buying or AGM selling?Assumptions aside the directors recommended to sell to zfx at a price they felt comfortable with.
    As to the debarcle with lion share purchase you only have to read their announcement. paraphrasing" We want to sell but we reserve the right to get more money". The were hedging on ZFX walking away and then trying to make stag profits after the fact. Remember they are in this to MAKE MONEY (lion).One question that comes to mind is as a large holder were not the directors discussing strategy with them?

As per previous post MM and jinchuan hve business history in WMC days and I cannot see how they would not deal with ZFX. Nothing in their past history leads me to believe otherwise .Not doubting your enthusiasum but I tend to look at investing from a business point of view first.

The first law of business : MAKE MONEY!!! ( ASK any business this would be their first priority because without it there is NO business, oopps ABC)
    ps. I do believe in ethics in business but debating this point revolving around the takeover would only be imo inflamitory and add nothing to tha debate on AGM threads

daveo1

buddy134 I firmly believe ZFX will honour agreements set out in offtake agreements date april 2006 so long as it does not have a detrimental effect(read loss of money) to the bottom line of ZFX. You would think that IF (big IF) AGM didn't do their sums right zfx would reserve the right to renegotiate?
    Also agree with your point regarding disclosure.
    All shareholders of AGM should be allowed to have full disclosure of events related to company good or bad!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.