RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

Hey Pedro,Your a hard man.What does a company sec do at the...

1. 504 Posts.
    Hey Pedro,
    Your a hard man.
    What does a company sec do at the office,serve tea to the anointed directors or field call from shareholders.
    Steinpreis is well capable of multi tasking.
    Going back to around 98 I was in the HDR offices looking for Ellyard HDR who was going to cop a serve from me.
    At the time I was in the HDR top 20.
    Steinpreis was in the tea room, from which I prised him out, and to get on to Ellyards mobile as he was in the East doing a roadshow.
    He basically needed to convey the message that there was a top 20 in the office who might just camp himself there until Ellyard fronted back in town.
    Steinpreiss got Ellyard and the tea coffee and biscuits were then supped upon by the anointed ones.
    If you have a stake in a Public Company does that preclude you from enquiring as to any market disclosable answers to questions you may wish to
    edify yorself of.
    These guys at the small end of town are not your Geoff Dixon or Don Voelte types.
    They are in the office by 10 out for lunch 12 to 3 and then back in to make sure the kitchenette is full of biscuits for tomorrows board srategy meeting.
    They are well capable of responding to shareholders and sipping coffee at the same time.
    If I was top 50 in RMG or any penny for that matter I would like to know as much as possible about the penny dreadfull that I own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.