C29 1.35% 7.5¢ c29 metals limited

i88 v C29, page-9

1. 27,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3286
    Two seconds and you would know that answer.

There are only two places in the world i am aware of that are both uranium developer friendly, and with high grade Uranium, Canada and Kazakstan.

Except that I88 Canada permitting time frames to mine anything will take significantly longer than elsewhere.
    While in Kazakhstan, uranium miners JV with the state kazatomprom who would seem are keen to see the next tier of discovery advanced. Not enough investment in this next tier of discovery, too much past tunnel vision on the existing mines might be the reason why the door is now open to foreign investment. And our first mover advantage will hopefully see us with a wider foot print. A land grab, for the fertile trends from existing mines that can now be explored. And in our case, historic exploration surveyed by the soviets.

Anyone who thinks that Russia is seeking war against the Ukraine to recapture the USSR is simply brainwashed by the war hawks of the USA in order to justify continuation of it. Russia is defending itself against NATO incursion into Ukraine, which was promised would never happen, in more than one Minsk agreement, that the west has broken. Further, Putin had offered a peace deal to Ukraine over a year ago, that Ukraine was about to accept (terms were bugger off NATO), but Borris Johnson (when he was UK PM) , was told by Biden to skuttle it. Because the USA wanted to bleed Russia , while Ukraine was collateral damage. Hundreds of thousands of dead Ukrainians since then. The blood is on the hands of the USA, who wanted to put their NATO missiles two minutes from Moscow. When Ukraine as a buffer zone kept it at 10 minutes to Moscow. Meanwhile, Ukraine has been mortgaging its assets, to the west to pay for it all. The future of Ukraine, the wealth is transferred to the likes of Blackrock.

Putin does not want Poland, nor does he want Kazakhstan back or the rest of the USSR back.

So the door is open for investment in Kazakhstan, where they need exploration to the next tier of development.
    That is the opportunity that we have taken. And our ultimate development, or sale of asset to a major after we have secured scale might be an alternate monetization for us.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6303/6303818-3bce74f110fdf82f29431062588f9c55.jpg
    Last edited by stevenjd: 11/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C29 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $10.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.4¢ $29.01K 387.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8000 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 7772 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C29 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.