ETM 5.88% 3.6¢ energy transition minerals ltd

IA Bankum Campaign, Bok a Bok and Oink Oink Farms...

1. 1,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438

..for sustainable Economy! Really????????

I hope this won't get moderated for speaking the truth!

OPINION

The Self-avowed leftists and hypochondriac environmental junkies, IA, albeit a shambolic bunch of indigenous people ( with allrespect) they demagogued their way to the top through their promiscuouspromises during the quick and most peculiar invidious political campaign ever gallivanting all over their little villages ostentatiously telling their dimwit followers that they would immolate the Kvanefield project which is arguably the largest REE Deposit mine in the world, if they would be elected!? And, to expresslydecouple from the Great State of Denmark, deliver independence via Bok Bok Chickenhatcheries and Oink Oink Pig farms! Low and behold, IA were elected by fools. I am reminded by what Voltaire once said about: “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities” Also, he famously said: “It is difficult to free fools from the Chains they revere”.

Never mind, that Greenland Minerals invested 13 years of time and over $100 M in R & D? Never mind that the previous Greenlandic administration granted the Exploration license, approved the EIA and the SIA, and gave the go ahead for the public consultation prior to issuing the Exploitation license which would have been just around the corner and in few months’ time! Oh, never mind all of that, said IA!?!?!?!? Never mind that their reneging on the mine would contravene the rule of llaw granted by the previous administration? Never mind that there is considerable mining needed to prop up the Green Energy Agenda too, when it comes to the all-important magnet needed for electric cars and wind turbines!! Never mind that!

Despite knowing that GML project is innocuous, indissolubleand interminable, IA used the schism between the parties and deployed the most egregious macabre scare tactics during its campaign by falsely telling people how foreboding the mine was and the stigmata it would leave on the people and the land?????

To impetuously say NO to the mine at this juncture in time, is to subvert the democratic process! An afront to the integrity of the people of Greenland and an insult to their character! Saying NO to themine, is NOT JUSTICE! It’s anaberration!

That being said, let us remember that mining Rare Earth Elements is not Opus Dei but it is Opus Hominum, Rare Earth Elements are not made in Heaven, but are made here on earth!

In Summation, I remain most confident that at the end of the day (I mean this year) the Exploitation License will have to be granted to the benefit of all parties, including the people of Greenland and the Investors of Greenland Minerals and the western world at large!

LA Vita is Always Bella!

Stay Strong!

In Ree Veritas!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $50.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $8.122K 226.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 595596 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 17969 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
0.002 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ 9034
Last updated 10.50am 03/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.