ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

IA Bankum Campaign, Bok a Bok and Oink Oink Farms..., page-26

1. 1,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    Sabine, I read your ambivalent do-gooder yet peculiar post and its misleading tone with laughter!

Come now and et us be intellectually honest here, the victims are not IA followers, the victims are the Greenland Minerals investors and the other half of Greenland citizens who truly want progress for their country. I don't know who Greg Barnes is, but ( according to you) for him to opine that GML supporters speaking out about the involuntary abrupt halt to Kvanefield project is somehow making his project collateral damage, is quiet ballsy on his part. Moreover, that somehow free speech and honest comments are somehow damaging the Great nation of Australia's reputation is phantasmagorical. Since when does speaking the truth and shining the light on a germane subject such as Kvanefield suddenly becomes a liability? Let me tell you something Sabine: Things do not cease to exist because they are ignored! Don't forget that.

You don't shut up and hope that the other side will somehow find their religion, experience a sudden awakening and change their mind! When you are faced with two choices: Quit or fight, I fight and don't quit. I don't cow tow to no one. This about right and wrong!!!!

Lastly, America's wild success is attributed to its constitution and laws and not because we are Missiles-Mad yanks. Lastly, let me gently remind you that without us Yanks Europe as we know it today, would not exist.

Note: Sabine, I have a hunch you are Alexandria which I have sent Her/Him to IgnoreVille months ago).

La Vita Is Always Bella!

In Ree Veritas!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.