ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

IA Bankum Campaign, Bok a Bok and Oink Oink Farms..., page-33

1. 18,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3794
    ROFL - there be very strange people in this forum.

Hello forfar4

I saw -and decided it might be of interest to this forum to share - a snippet in my local paper poking gentle fun at the abusive slag of rather unquiet American HC poster on the GGG forum.
    It also passed on a warning comment from the leader of a neighbour company who - strangely - turns out to be Greg Barnes, the Perth geologist said to have inspired Trump to try to buy Greenland off Denmark a while back..

(I looked him up because your boldly eloquent LVB didn’t know who he was.)

Greg Barnes warned (from what on small knowledge seems to me to a rather glassy house) he thought the GGG HC shenanigans might get the Greenlanders’ collective back up.

As said, I shared the story along with a bit from an April Fool’s Day AFR report on how Trump had decided he wanted to buy Greenland after Barnes presented to 20 high powered White House officials.
    In the AFR story he had said plenty of others besides Trump wanted his treasure and he had about 20 offers on the table because ...
    “You don’t sit there with what’s the most important rare earth deposits outside China and not attract interest,”

The story also had a fair bit about Greenland Minerals with quotes from your CEO but it must have upset someone (or maybe everyone?) because it was removed.

PS As far as whiffy deception goes and your accusations of being a cahoot.
    Project all you like fff - what you say is what you are.

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 15/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $47.47K 2.326M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3374763 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 536181 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.