ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

No, it is the most insane news agency in America, and maybe just...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    No, it is the most insane news agency in America, and maybe just about as honest as Russian TV reporting. They spout nonsense that is not backed by fact. Murdoch is about as twisted man as they come. And you're wrong about his leftist son. James could not bear it anymore and quit. Fox is a corrosive force and we could take one simple example: election was not stolen. No lawsuits were successful in proving theft. But the right media (Fox news) continues to promote the "BIG LIE" that they won the election (when there is zero proof). It has been a ploy to get ignorant American fired up and to send them more money. Murdoch is quite clever - but without a moral bone in his body. How this applies to GGG? Well, perhaps the Sabine has given too much credit to many of those on this HC site - there a bunch of nutters on here, me included, (and many who are quite sharp, and some in between). The point is, no country, or sane person can come onto HC and take this ranting seriously. This is a public forum just like Facebook. People put all kinds of nonsense on Facebook. True journalists fact check, but on forums like this people understand that we say whatever.
    Now, on a less heated topic, I am about to leave for a couple months to do a walkabout, but before I leave I wanted to say I bought another chunk of GGG! I am a believer. I like how LaBella says this year (and I hope he is right) but my prediction is March of next year. Regardless, good things are coming. Have a great summer and fall everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $47.47K 2.326M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3374763 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 536181 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.