ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

IA government against GGG mine now Fri 16.4. at 16.15 Nuuk time

1. 847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    IA party against GGG mine will announce the new Greenland government now Friday
    starting at 16.15 Nuuk time, in less than 2.5 hours.

Government program will be published. The government would likely include IA and Naleraq parties with minimum majority of 16 seats together (of 31), and position of Atassut with two seats is open.

IA and Naleraq campaigned against the mine. More pro-GGG parties Siumut and Democrats are not in the government, so likely coalition results can be predicted.

There would likely be announcement about GGG´s Kvanefjeld mine and possibly some
    other news about mining policies of the new government.

There has been lots of speculation, that GGG could affect the government or its program to save their mine. This speculation will end in one way or another in less tree hours.

Some people may have noticed this in OTC markets as there has been a negative trend
    https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/GDLNF/overview

You may follow the event with updating news from the one hour ceremony by the Danish local newspaper
    which is quite nicely translated by Google,
    https://sermitsiaq.ag/
    such translation about this in about 4 hours old news article
    about the festivity is below.
    https://sermitsiaq.ag/ia-praesenterer-naalakkersuisut-i-dag

"IA presents Naalakkersuisut today

On Friday afternoon, IA will present a coalition agreement, as well as who will be nominated for the various positions Naalakkersuisut. It is to take place at a ceremony in Katuaq in Nuuk. Follow the events on Sermitsiaq.AG.

Friday unleashes the latest week's excitement over who will lead the country in the coming election period.

The unveiling will take place at a ceremony with drum dancing and music, which begins in Kulturhuset Katuaq in Nuuk at 16.15 and lasts about an hour.

Sermitsiaq.AG updates with articles about the events on an ongoing basis.In addition to signing the coalition agreement with the other party chairman or parties who will be present, Múte B. Egede will nominate members for the upcoming Naalakkersuisut.

They must subsequently be formally approved by Inatsisartut at the Constituent Assembly, which begins on 23 April.

Focus areas are presentedThe content of the agreement and the focus areas that the coalition has agreed on will also be presented during the ceremony on Friday.

IA states that the ceremony will be open to all, but points out that the Covid-19 restrictions will be followed.The Democrats and Siumut are already out of negotiations, so the new coalition will be with Naleraq and possibly Atassut, depending on whether Múte B. Egede and IA have elected the smallest possible majority with their own 12 and Naleraq's four seats, or whether they have taken two extra with from Atassut.

One solution could also be a coalition with Naleraq and Atassut as the supporting party, as the constellation has been with Democrats for part of the previous election period."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $37.78K 1.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1510902 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.