AVE 25.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

iah add, page-11

1. 513 Posts.
    Oh my Dear Bumpkin,

In saying that it is really clear you have never bought advertising space, double the length and you double the budget, or halve the frequency.

It's all about frequency for these guys at IAH, you will notice one constant in that ad, they have the TPM logo there bottom left for pretty much the entire ad. No one listens as you should know as a Bumpkin, they only look.

The message is the TPM Delivery Logo, it's about increasing awareness of

1. TPM
    2. TPM and athletes (horses in this case)
    3. Launching it in the biggest race weekend in the Sydney calendar (Golden Slipper)

Whoever is behind this campaign is very smart. Everyone at the coming Easter Yearling sales will walk away knowing what TPM is IMHO.

We own racehorses, and sheep and cattle and it's all about linking your product with the royalty in each area, they are clearly targeting the influential Sydney Thoroughbred market with this ad.

All I can say is go for it, as I am sure it's not costing Poh shareholders anything.

It seems the creative people behind this are very astute, I see they have linked genetics now with TPM, very smart positioning.

"TPM - Feed the Gene" easy to remember, seems they are shooting for the stars here IMHO

BSW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.338M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.876K 1.469M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 100922609 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 20869552 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.03am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.