AVE 33.3% 0.2¢ avecho biotechnology limited

iah add, page-26

1. 4,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 815
    Im buying in for the first time in 2 years.

Looks very cheap. second dip down to these levels.

The new board is top notch and POH have and still do have a very professional approach to corporate communications. The product has to work and be good, but if it does then the professionalism carries the company alot higher.

Opening the US office is a good move. Looks like some excellent people chosen for that office. Getting on the radar in the heart of the biotech world in the US is hopefully a fruitful move.

Progressing towards the first heavy duty pain patch. As the latest talk is saying, the transdermals are getting some serious traction lately. If the trials go well and to budget and time then all should be well. Cross yr fingers folks. Thats really all u can do in the biotech space. Unless yr in the lab, no one really knows the whole truth. In the scheme of things, a patch is not rocket science. Not a new drug. Its a delivery system. Less risk.

The agriculture guy seems to be outdoing himself to exploit TPM for his own business.

The indian connection with Norvatis could end up being a game changer.

They have a good amount of cash in the bank and I believe new steady hands to steer it into the future.

I know the SP has been going in the wrong drection for a long time but there was some ugly business to get past. Big things need time. The season has to change and the air has to clear.

This will be the second bounce of the bottom before the momentum changes for the good.

God I hope I'm right !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.338M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $11.50K 4.335M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 101422109 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 20872825 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.