AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

"They would have to be insane to have signed up if the outlook...

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

"They would have to be insane to have signed up if the outlook was that gloomy".

Jamwolf, How so? Not so crazy if you look at the directors wages/fees from the last financial report.

L. Gozlan $206,668 : N Drona $92,500 : G Cauwenbergh $75,830 (Each of these includes $30K as options. Each director received 1 mil options.

Many Directors serve on multiple boards, serial directors if you like, quite a nice little earner if you are on multiple boards. And how often do they have to meet in order to get these fees?

My understanding is that it is usually once a month but for POH I do not know. Hopefully someone else can shed light on that.

Quite a nice earner regardless of where the company ends up. AND if nothing has eventuated in 3 years just do another Cap raise, in POH's case, lets say for less than 1 cent. Heck whats it matter if the company is further diluted and the investors are screwed. As long as the directors fees and wages keep rolling in on the gravy train!

One more point as to how much Directors believe in the Company. Harry Rosen owns a massive amount. The previous board members owned the grand combined number of Zilch, Zero! Of the three new board members from last year, Geert Cauwenbergh lashed out and threw caution to the wind by buying the grand total of 20K , obviously very bullish about POH!

As to the new three Directors we will have to wait and see as to what there financial enticements are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $4.366K 1.455M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 90468113 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 60283238 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.