AVE 16.7% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

IAH lunch, page-3

1. 5,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 735
    Well what a great day it was at the IAH launch. I was lucky enough to be in Noosa, as I was meeting Playez on the banks of the river for fish and chips. Unfortunately he never showed, but I was able to scalp a ticket to the IAH lunch and launch. A packed crowd jammed into Ricky's for an afternoon of food, wine, speeches, wine, schmoozing and more wine. It was a great showcase for IAH, with all staff including sales staff, research and development, directors and stake holders rubbing shoulders with Noosa's finest, VRC representatives and in particular senior Riverina management. After a briefing from Rob about the creation of IAH, Harry Rosen provided an outline of Phosphagenics technology and how it enhances delivery and bioavailability of IAH products. I think this was particularly worthwhile with potential major partners of Riverina in attendance. Dr. Johnny Walker added to the impression by outlining his involvement, how after initially being a cynic of TPM, was convincingly turned once continued exceptional results were seen on testing, to now being an integral part of the team whilst being a highly regarded veterinarian in Australasia. I had the fortune of securing 5 minutes with Harry Rosen. I do find it enlightening to speak to someone like Harry in regards to the company, however those who know Harry will understand you're more likely to get a litre of blood out of a stone than any hints or tips on what's happening however he remains just as optimistic as he was at the AGM. No leaky ship at POH. All in all an impressive launch to couple the Animal Pharm global animal health article. A very professional corporate presentation was replayed and most left convinced IAH is to become a global animal health player. Looking forward to further Udder-mate deals and subsequent TPM sales. Certainly looking forward to LWG developments as well and any further news on the Oxypatch. Once again well done to Rob, for his continued promotion of POH and TPM through the promotion of IAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $25 10.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 91668236 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 62801585 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.