AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

iah website, page-10

1. 10,009 Posts.
    Pixie,

From the Announcements and newsletters including the last one, they are expecting significant raw material sales of TPM to Animal Health scaling up this year.

As far as what territories are concerned for the IAH folks its still a bit unclear, except to say we know Horse Supplements are Global, and if I recall JM2110 said Mastitis was Australia and NZ, and that's what they announcement said 3 years ago but it looks like they have UAE according to twitter.

Given the size of the Animal Health industry is far larger than the Human Pharma sales I am glad we have a company out there spruiking TPM, as god knows we need it.

Seems to me they are gearing up and making all the right noises to get TPM noticed, TV advertisements, live to air crosses talking about TPM to the racehorse industry, I saw him on TV the other day and he is very sharp, focussed and on message, his shirt had TPM all over the sleeves in my mind this is a whole lot better than sitting on our hands in Clayton and waiting for the world to come to us.

I googled the value of companion animals sales in the US, and it claims its 60bn. So if this company is going after a slice of that then I say go for it.

If this company is out there spending money on advertising TPM on television its a damn side better than flogging cosmetics on the shopping channel. That always worried me, so I say let them go for it. Its clear that POH is focusing on Pain, they should pass every animal health inquiry to these IAH people as far as I am concerned. The last thing stockfeed company people want to do is talk to scientists, they call them shiny bums.

Rob Neely is a bit like Eddie Everywhere at the moment, he has clearly thrown a huge amount of his money behind this and 3-4 years of R&D which he claims has cost him millions (letters to Goldenchook and Hottod)I know I for one would back him should he float the coy.

My bet is there are more announcements to come form IAH which will blindside us.

Leave him run the AH and POH should get on with Pain is my view. My father used this saying time and time again, "a 100% of nothing is still nothing" so I would rather him run Animal Health on our behalf and get something, than let it sit in a closet and get nothing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 43869108 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 44263580 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.