CF1 4.35% 2.4¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

"Anyway, I'm staying put till at least the end of feb where...

1. 1,096 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    "Anyway, I'm staying put till at least the end of feb where should get some clarity one way or another."

With respect.... what happens then? Will you jump ship?

I mean.... if the worst happens and MOU#2 and MOU#3 fall through it's not the end of the world and far from the end of IAM as well. People need to understand that.

Let's look at that scenario for just a moment. Let's say MOU#2 and MOU#3 fall through. We're left with Sentry about to sign (surely they will after going through all 19 compliance steps) AND several other MOUs. Right?

But let's ignore the other MOUs as well. Yep.... all those potential MOUs fall through as well. What then?

Let me remind you we have a multitude of smaller and medium sized "Independents" lined up ( 13 months waiting list worth) saying "Me! Me! Me! Me!" like so many seagulls in Finding Nemo. Without the figures in front of me I think I'm right in saying that "Independents" make up at least as large a market volume of FPs as the major aligned companies combined do. (Please correct me if I am wrong).

Unlike the aligned groups who have major cash backing from banks etc and can simply drift along in the shadow of their licencees, Independents will STILL have a massive need to reduce costs, and they have to work on that themselves as they have no-one who will pull them out of trouble. No-one that is, aside from IAM. Our 40% guaranteed savings are still available to them, only now there is no 13 month waiting list.

Can you see them jumping into our arms?

So again I say, despite the remote possibility that many/all the major players (AMP/NAB etc) could find their offshoring solutions elsewhere, IAM would still survive and prosper on the back of a veritable wave of Independent FPs demanding our services and no matter what way you do the maths.....

. Sentry (400 FPs)
    + Pre-2017 sign-ups (75 FPs)
    + Independents on wait list ( 300-1000 FPs - a total guess)

= WAAAAY over sufficient clients and means we STILL achieve far far beyond M1 through M4.

We DON'T have to literally sign EVERYBODY for IAM to still be a massive company and a massive success. It may take longer and it wouldn't be as "tidy" as we had hoped.... but the pot of gold is still at the end of this rainbow regardless.

So @hoppy.... reconsider that Feb deadline.
    Last edited by The Wild Man: 31/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $13.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $10.63K 438.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 168466 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 826612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.