CF1 5.00% 1.9¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

IAMers, Here are my potential questions to IAM at the Brisbane...

1. 3,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    IAMers,

Here are my potential questions to IAM at the Brisbane Pressie.

Feel free to comment or add to it. Unsure if they will be answered or partly answered.

• 1/ Based on the licensee onboarding slide, can we say conservatively that it would take 12 months from MOU/HOA signing to pilot programme to full roll-out and ramp-up of billable hours for the larger leading financial planning groups?

• 2/ The previous announcement regarding the HOA with Sentry Group did not talk about the agreement being exclusive. However, in one of the news articles, one of the Sentry senior management members when interviewed spoke about this regarding its exclusivity. Can you please confirm whether this is the case or if there are other independent leading FP groups that are on the waiting list?

• 3/ Klip - Where is development of this currently at and is it due to rollout together with Lilly with further upgrades/refinements progressively? Is this third cog of the Intiger Solution expected to be an optional extra to clients and if so is there expected additional revenue from this service or is it packaged together with the standards agreed license fees for each product provided by the Intiger Solution - i.e. SOAs cost a certain amount and includes for the tracking of the performance already.

• 4/ Klip – Is this “big data analytics” software fully in house developed by IAM or its subsidiaries OR is there are reliance on a third party engine/software as a foundation?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $239 12.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 987475 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 482095 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.