CF1 5.26% 1.8¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

The Seminar was great as many have already posted feedback from...

1. 1,781 Posts.
    The Seminar was great as many have already posted feedback from tonight and the WA one...
    I will just make a few points it went for around 2.5h
    •just under 20 attended
    •there were around 30-35 questions asked all answered no going around the bush
    •Patrick was there and Fisher and Sharon on conference call on the projector
    •he demonstrated a log in the client part of the software (first time I see it personally impressed)
    •regarding 2nd MOU it's very close 18steps out of 19 passes "that's why they are in India now..."
    •next MOU is with a firm much bigger then Sentry... (bring it on )
    •revenue for September Quarter it's actually $205,000 but for whatever reason it couldn't be put as September due to some regulation I missed that part... It will show in next ones Patrick mentioned that iPac alone payed more over the quarter then the $39,000 figure... (so yes another clear confirmation that iPac is and has been a client for some time now)
    •Charles Blake will concentrate on the Sentry deal at start and do what Fisher does but from Australia
    CB will be the Global Head of Operations
    •Sentry deal is big enough to hit the M1-M4 alone Patrick answered "it could"
    •Sentry is paying Intiger for the pilot also nothing's free (no one asked how much $$? Maybe Sydney guys can ask?)
    Sentry "pilot announcement" that is to follow in near future will lift the term "exclusive ive" to allow next MOUs I don't know if I understood this correctly the others can help...
    •Mongolia & Vietnam offices a future project Mark Fisher very keen he wants variety in locations to have a global footprint and TimeZone is very convenient for Aus time
    •future vision is to expand to the Western world USA,UK ,Europe not only to provide for Australia
    •Mark Fisher "our plan is to grow aggressively thru acquisition"
    •others potential competitors there (India and Philp) are actually calling to work for Intiger and plan is to take over them (hope I got this correctly explained my notes are messy)
    •Mark Rantall is very well connected his name on the Intiger management is one of the main factors to get to huge clients and firms...
    •best question "how soon are we looking to be profitable? A hesitant and quiet answer "june 2017"

I will leave it at that I'm sure out of the 4 SeminarS will get plenty posted to cover all corners

Happy holding here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $10.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $26.31K 1.390M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 398326 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 97725 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.