CF1 0.00% 2.5¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

IAM Business For Generations, page-149

1. 6,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1662
    Have taken the effort to get in touch with management who have mentioned things are progressing well and NAB has been giving them more work to do.

Unfortunately they can't just update fluff pieces to say the NAB trial is progressing well, ASX didn't even allow Intiger to release a statement about iPACWA winning the FP of the year award which Intiger played a significant role in that process by making IPACWA more efficient in all areas and our Director owns iPACWA and is their CEO.

So just giving an update to say NAB trial progressing well, have received more work from them to trial, wouldn't really suffice as anything ASX would let through for a proper update as yet.

When Sentry Group increased the Pilot program participants from 6 to 15 that was an actual change in the Pilot and worthy of an update, as Sentry showed confidence with IAM's services to increase their pilot participants.

They are working hard, the business is progressing, MOU deals still progressing and they are working on some announce-able news to provide soon, but sometimes things don't always go exactly to the deadlines set in business, things get delayed for many unforeseen reasons and you just have to keep going, happens in all businesses.

As I've mentioned if this was an investment off market as a Venture Capitalist there would not have been these price fluctuations that play with peoples emotions.

This is one of few rare companies that comes along as a listed company before all the big things happen that many retailers don't get the chance to buy into, normally all the Sophs buy privately and then the company IPO's later on or a bigger company takes them over for billions of dollars.

I was and have been happy to park my money into IAM like a bluechip investment for nearly 2 years, show me another blue chip that had a rise of 1087% or a bank that will return that in any lifetime.

But like I said we all have our own investment/trading strategies and views, each must evaluate, research and analyse for themselves for their own situation.

My outlook is the $40m Cumulative NPAT target and even that's just the start.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 300000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.