CF1 0.00% 2.6¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

The process takes a long time. Roll out will be slow, the...

1. 7,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    The process takes a long time. Roll out will be slow, the financial planning practices under sentry are individual business. While some will be open to change, others will be weary as it takes effort, time and money and much disruption loss of data etc.

Clients are hard to acquire, a good software does not change this. not sure how many of you have used a financial planner yourselves. Consider why you don't in the first place and understand most people don't have or want financial planners. SOAs are meant to be considered and take time, personalised. There is no one size fits all approach to do it right.

There is competition in this space. Xplan midwinter adviserlogic are the main ones Finpal etc. many employ Filipinos to do paraplanning already nothing new.

Most banks have proprietary software and systems. Not sure why they would want something external out of their control and perhaps with client data in the hands of third parties.

Plenty here keep repeating the same thing over and over again. I hope you are right and the management delivers. If management delivers this will new very profitable company. Hope it goes well. I am commenting as I feel the discussion is too one sided by uprampers.

Just another view
    Last edited by Newbegining: 07/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $9.15K 380.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 434782 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.05pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.